Camp!!
Camp was awesome again this year. We took 52 people to camp, 44 of them were Jr. Highers!! We really had an experience with God. Discovery Camp is perfect for our kids. There is so much cool stuff for them to do, and the services are great. It is a great opportunity for our group to get closer. Every time that we go I get excited about our group. It really blesses my spirit to see the whole group get touched by God, to see them be passionate for God. I almost cried every service, and actually did cry a couple of times. I love what we do and I'm rejuvinated and ready for the next year.

2 Comments:
I also thought camp was awesome!! God really blessed our group. I believe that most if not all of the Jr. Highers got filled with the Holy Spirit! It blessed me to see them get touched by God. I love being able to be a part of their lives.
1:52 PM
i heard ONLY good things!!! good job both of you!
6:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home